Table of Contents for this Page
- 1 The Race Is On
- 2 Be the first to get your mobile website on your customer’s phones
- 3 THE RACE IS ON!
- 4 See Sample Websites
- 5 See the first ten minutes of this video
- 6 This is a comprehensive video on How To Promote Your Website.
- 7 Benefit For You:
- 8 Benefit For Your Customers, Clients, Friends
- 9 Your Duty, Responsibility, Obligation and Opportunity
- 10 Order a Mobile Website
- 11 YouTube Videos
- 12 For more ICIWorld Videos Visit our YouTube Channel
- 13 How To Promote A Real Estate Website
- 14 Mastering the Powers of the Internet
- 15 Mastering the Powers of the Internet
- 16 Click here for 1hr 50 minutes Youtube Video
- 17 See fifty pages of testimonials. So you know you are not wasting your time.
- 18 For Licensed Real Estate Brokers and Salespeople
- 19 World Wide
- 20 Lead Generation and Networking
- 21 How to Promote Your Website
Table of Contents for this Page
- 1 Be the first to get your mobile website on your customer’s phones
- 2 THE RACE IS ON!
- 3 See Sample Websites
- 4 See the first ten minutes of this video
- 5 This is a comprehensive video on How To Promote Your Website.
- 6 Benefit For You:
- 7 Benefit For Your Customers, Clients, Friends
- 8 Your Duty, Responsibility, Obligation and Opportunity
- 9 Order a Mobile Website
Be the first to get your mobile website on your customer’s phones
Applicable for real estate brokers and salespeople . . . World Wide.
THE RACE IS ON!
Get all your prospects, clients, all in your sphere of influence . . . to add your mobile website . . . to their mobile devices and phones!
Do This Before other brokers beat you to the punch and get their mobile site onto your customer’s phones!
And ICIWorld.com can help you set this all up within an hour! And . . . it is free for 30 days. See samples and to order.
THE RACE IS ON!
Think of the last wedding you were at. How many were there? This is a sphere of influence.
Imagine if everyone, prospects, clients, acquaintances, friends, friends of friends, family had your real estate mobile real estate website on their mobile device/phone!
Imagine when anyone was interested in real estate they simply went to their phone, searched your website on their mobile phone to find a property. They called you to show it and you made money selling it.
The advantage is enormous because now all your customers have YOUR resource for searching real estate. They or their friends, family see a property, bingo they call you!
All because you had provided a link, a shortcut on their mobile phone to real estate.
The first brokers who can show all their customers, clients, friends, and more how to add your mobile website as a shortcut to their mobile device, the sooner you will benefit.
But you need to have a MOBILE WEBSITE and properly set up.
ICIWorld totally sets up, turn key, Mobile Websites.
Free for thirty days and then $16.50 per month if you want to keep it.
The beautiful thing is that when it is all setup, it all works automatically, updating itself by the minute, daily.
You should let people know this so they should come back to your website to search for new listings.
- regarding websites
- the next 80 minutes is understanding real estate concepts and how to work exclusive information
- what is exclusive information
- how to recognize it
- more exclusive now in residential, see how to work it.
- confidentiality and how to protect your sources in commercial real estate
- understand the valuable service you provide in this regard
- why some make money with their websites and others do not
- what makes a website powerful
- what makes a website trigger leads
- why are websites like billboards
- what is the difference of a website and a mobile website
- how you may want to customize your website for listings
- why provide more listings than just your immediate area
- why have commercial listings when you are a residential agent
- why have residential listings when you are a commercial agent
- why are listings on a website important
- referrals – why do some brokers never do them.
- referrals – how and why websites trigger leads to do referrals
- images, graphics on a website set the tone.
- why you should program this very special website from ICIWorld to send out new listings that match the description of what they are looking for.
- program people to receive listings on the next open house that you do.
- and more.
Benefit For You:
- the shortcut to your website remains on their mobile device or phone all year long!
- you have a presence on all your customers and clients mobile phones.
- they can search anytime and ask you for more information
- they can search MLS and call you to see a property
- they can search Exclusives (from ICIWorld) Your website has more opportunities than other brokers.
- they call you to see a property.
- show a property, sell it and make money.
- your website is becomes the real estate button their phone all the time ready to search and call you.
- your prospects will even show others how to add your website to their phones so they end up calling you to see property.
- Commercial AND residential listings, Haves and Wants all in a way that you get the call. Customers can not see the address or contact the other broker. They must call you. (ICIWorld Widgets)
Benefit For Your Customers, Clients, Friends
- immediate access to search real estate on their phone
- they know who you are so they can feel comfortable calling you.
- MLS listings
- Exclusive Listings (ICIWorld Widgets) Not on other brokers websites
- Lists of buyers (ICIWorld Widgets) Not on other brokers websites
- Properties “coming for sale” (ICIWorld Widgets) Not on other brokers websites
- FSBO (ICIWorld Widgets) Not on other brokers websites
- Commercial AND Residential (ICIWorld Widgets)
- your website provides more opportunities than the competition
- it is mobile so they carry it around with them all the time for instant access
Your Duty, Responsibility, Obligation and Opportunity
- Made sure the website is totally up to date and working (minimum once per month Log In and go through To Do List)
- Make sure links to listings are all working. Check each and every link.
- Show your customers how to add your website to their phone. Become an expert at it!
- Make sure if all of a sudden they are with a friend looking for real estate, they can pull out their phone, bring up YOUR website, and Search.
- Make sure they know how to subscribe to receive EMail updates of new listings that match the description of what they are looking for.
- Make sure you give them good service, respond to requests by EMail, telepone!
- Get your resource centre full of information that buyers and sellers could want.
- Do a test with them once in a while to make sure they know how to use it.
Imagine all your prospects and clients have your mobile site on their phones!
To get all this working for you today call us.
To get a free consultation on your existing website and why we recommend you keep all your websites call us.
To get a website ready within one hour on your first appointment and have it free for one month call us.
Free for 30 days.
1-877-272-1721 North America
We have some informative videos on this page but we recommend everyone subscribe to our ICIWord YouTube Channel for education on a whole host of topics! That way, when we make a video you will be notified. We assure you that you can unsubscribe anytime if you are not interested. How many? Perhaps none, one or two a month. We may be doing more instructional videos, ie: how to search, etc.
- Real estate videos of interest for members and the public!
- For members this is also part of marketing and brings attention to your listings. This helps your prospects and clients by bringing traffic to your Haves and Wants. A truly win win situation for everyone in the world interested in real estate.
Since 1994 ICIWorld has been developing services that work for licensed real estate salespeople in their service to the public. Our videos might not be as exciting as ‘Dancing with the Stars’, but they are certainly full of real estate concepts, ideas, and ways for real estate professionals to use their licence to the benefit of themselves and the public.
Exclusive information, for instance, helps you make money with opportunities that you can’t work on a real estate board. Nevertheless, these opportunities can help you, your prospects and your clients benefit. For the public, more information becomes available in the marketplace.
There are lessons to be learned about using the internet to your advantage and so much more. The videos on our YouTube channel are available for you free of charge. Take the time to watch any of them and it will get your mind thinking of new ways to enhance your business.
Getting started with us by joining is recommended because very quickly we recommend installing the real estate Widgets from ICIWorld on your website that is absolutely inevitable for you to trigger leads or you have no traffic to your website and there are solutions for that. One email to your website designer with our instructions and presto it is done. Anyone in our office can set this up for you. Contact us.
If you can take a moment at the end of a video to provide your personal feedback we would really appreciate it. Don’t know what to comment? General comments are always welcome as well as, any knowledge of the subject matter, relevance the article had to your business, what areas of Improvement would you suggest if any, testimonials and your own personal journey through real estate!
Table of Contents for this Page
Mastering the Powers of the Internet
See fifty pages of testimonials. So you know you are not wasting your time.
For Licensed Real Estate Brokers and Salespeople
Lead Generation and Networking
- real estate concepts provided by a real estate broker with forty years in the business learning from others what works and what does not work
- utilizing the full power of the Internet medium for marketing exposure and engagement
- utilizing the power of a specialized real estate “information sharing” service ICIWorld
- realizing what is on the horizon for mobilization of the real estate industry
- understanding networking and trading of information not on real estate boards
A question we’re often asked is “How can I promote my website?” We know how important a website is because our service places over 14,000 real estate have and want ads on a broker’s website in a way where they’re contacted by their leads directly!
If a broker receives 10 calls that lead to referrals (five minutes each) and they all go through at an average of $10,000 each, that’s $100,000 for 50 minutes work. So driving traffic to your web site becomes a very profitable venture.
Below we’re listed some ways for you to promote your website. Feel free to leave us a comment telling us some of your tips, we always appreciate it. You can also watch our video which discusses some of these methods.
Obtain a Keyword-Rich Domain Name
Pick one that ties your area to real estate (DenverRealEstate.com) to improve your visibility with search engines; for large cities, focusing on a suburb will increase your chance to come out on top (LittletonRealEstate.com). You can have more than one domain name pointing to your web site. You can even have yourname.com
If you need more help with domain names click here for a video tutorial
Promote on Business Cards
Start handing out more of your business cards with your website address. Inform people you have residential listings with color photos and slide show displays, 20,000 commercial real estate listings with 50-100 new listings per day coming in on your web site! If they want information on any of them, they just have to call you. Put this on all your promotional material including letterhead and envelopes.
Tell them what is on your web site: Thousands of residential and commercial real estate ads
Make sure everyone knows you have 14,000 Have and Want ads on your home page. Over $1 Trillion of Buyers, over $8 Billion Properties For Sale and For Lease. In any advertising that you do, let people know you have this information. They will visit your home page. Let them know there are hundreds of new listings coming in regularly, which will encourage them to visit your web site on a regular basis. By letting people know you have buyers, people may be more inclined to list with you since they see how well connected you are in the market place. How did you gain all of these connections? Through your membership with ICIWorld of course!
Don’t be Afraid of Keywords
Place key words in your meta tags on your home page. The major search engines of the world send out “spiders” to crawl every website on the Internet. They immediately go to the “meta tags” on your web site, take those words, and place them in their search engine index. The next time someone searches those words in that search engine, your page will come up.
Spend on Sponsored links
If your page comes up as one of 5,000,000 pages during a search, people won’t be able to find you. However, you can sponsor a link so that you’re on top. Sponsored links in search engines average .15 cents per click to $.50 per click and more. Every time a person clicks on your link you are debited .15 cents. We suggest you start with a budget of $50 per month to $200 per month for three months. Each month when your budget is reached your sponsored link will stop and then restart next month. In the case of real estate, if you are specific about what you sponsor, you can get very high qualified leads only. Would you pay .15 cents for a lead where you end up selling a shopping center? This is possible to do with the right wording go to Google Ad Words to learn more. Also visit this search tool, it explains searches and estimated costs, it even gives you suggested search terms.
Use Search Engine Promotions
Home pages and web sites are like billboards. If a billboard is in your garage, no one can see it. If it is on a highway then many people can see it. Promote your web site in search engines and any and everywhere you can.
Utilize your Emails
Promote your web site in the signature files of your email. Every email that you send can contain a signature file that is attached to every email that you send out. Advertise 14,000 commercial haves and wants on your web site with a link to your web site.
Reach Out within Your Community
Economic Development Agencies are departments that most cities have to promote business in their communities. You can ask to have your web site listed on their site.Develop a list of fax numbers and email address’ of all businesses in your community. Send them a list of Haves and Wants once a quarter, every 3 months, of listings in your area. People love reading real estate ads. Then provide the link to your web site. We suggest you use Winfax Pro to do group faxes. By doing this you are building a real estate practice, not just chasing the almighty deal.
Join Groups such as The Builders Association
Distribute information to them at meetings, etc. and build databases of people interested in real estate. Join other groups, Chambers of Commerce, any groups of people. There are always people interested in investing and dealing in real estate.
Some Quick Ways to Promote your Website
- Network your web site to the people you already do business with your lawyers, accountants, doctors and dentists.
- Place a magnetic sign on your car or license plate holder.
- Take out radio ads, billboards on all the major highways in the USA. You get the picture. Promote it.
- Literally invite any and everyone to visit your web site to view haves and wants in real estate. When they are interested in something, they should contact you.
- Develop a press kit. Notify them of sales in your area. Include “provided by” information with links to your web site.
Know your Website Inside and Out
Analyze your web site. The basis of ALL search engine rankings is keywords. Users enter keyphrases in Search Engines to get information they need, It is VERY important that you optimize for such key phrases. There’s a tool that provides you keyword suggestions and reports on their monthly search estimates, check it out by clicking here.
As anyone with a Web site knows, you need to appear in search results to get visitors to the site. The higher up in the search results, the better. That’s because most surfers don’t make it past the first page of search results. The process of getting a good ranking in search results is called search engine optimization (SEO). Many people, even experienced techies, misunderstand SEO, or consider it hocus-pocus. Over the years, many people have sought to manipulate search sites’ results so their pages appear high in the rankings. This often involved trickery. Search sites try to weed out sites that use these tactics.
So, what can you do to get a good ranking?
- You need to consider the search terms you will target. Start by picking five relevant terms. As mentioned this tool will help you pick out alternative terms. Be realistic. With really popular terms, it may be impossibly difficult to get a good ranking. So pick moderately popular terms.
- Pick five pages from your site. Each should be related to one of the terms. Focus on writing clear, concise content that uses the term throughout the page. The idea is to achieve good keyword density. But don’t overdo it. Otherwise, search sites will think you’re “keyword stuffing.” This is when you cram words into a page. Search sites flag this as trickery.
- Find reputable sites that are related to yours. Speak with the owners and ask if they will link to your site. They may ask to exchange links. The more inbound links to your site, the easier it is for search sites to find you. Each link coming into your site is akin to a vote for its credibility. But you want these votes to come from legitimate sites. Link farms, or sites that serve no other purpose than to list links, are bad news.
Key Word Mistakes
People often choose keywords that in their mind are descriptive of their website but the average users just may not search them. For instance, if you have a relationship site, you might discover that “relationship guide” does not work for you, even though it has the “relationship” keyword, while “dating advice” works like a charm. Choosing the right keywords can make or break your SEO campaign. Even if you are very resourceful, you can’t think on your own of all the great keywords, but a good keyword suggestion tool, like the one suggested in this article, will help you find keywords that are good for your site. You might also want to check out the ‘Top ten mistakes’ made in SEO.
These are the best ways to build traffic to your site. Keep in mind that it may take several months to see results. In the interim, you may wish to consider online advertising, if your budget allows it.