Apps for Real Estate Professionals
Table of Contents for this Page
Don’t forget to install the ICIWorld.com on your phone or device
The good news is that these apps and many more are availabe through Google’s Playstore and Apples App Store.
We enjoy using App’s. We enjoy building real estate mobile websites. Check out our favourite App’s for fun and business applications to be used with your handheld devices.
The apps are free to download and are compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad; they require iOS 4.2 or later. Some are also compatible with Android and Blackberry devices. Simply search google for apps and your kind of device or go to the Apple website for more details.
25+ Mobile Apps for Real Estate Resource
These are simply ideas for you, we do not provide in depths reviews. We recommend you research each App before installing.
- Find my iPhone – Lose your iPad or iPhone or have it stolen? Find it within a minute.
- Evernote For iPhone | For Android Make and keep notes from all of your devices and computers in one place. 50 Ways To Use Evernote For Your Real Estate Business. Resource
- ICIWorld.com – Search Haves and Wants, search members for their latest contact information, specialities, market areas, listen to videos, have the real estate market at your fingertips!
- Search ICIWorld on your iPhone or Android in the App or Play Store and install it. Real Estate information at your fingertips, 50%-75% unique on ICIWorld not available elsewhere.
- Google Apps For Business | For Education -There are many Google apps. Calendar, for instance, can be displayed on all your devices and computer.
- Password Keeper – Blackberry. Other devices should have password keepers.
- Drivesafely – reads your mail, texts, out loud as they are coming in. You can turn it on or off.
- Skype – there are millions of people talking to each other around the world free through their computers AND now handheld devices.
- iRecorder, iTalk or any video type memo recording. Acts like a recorder you can talk into it making verbal notes to be played back later.
- Fast.com – tests your connectivity speeds
- ConvertPad A conversion tool
- Google Translate – any language to any language
- Most newspapers – Some you just add their mobile link and their mobile website comes up.
- Flixster – determine if the movie is worth your time. find movie, times, trailers, ratings, etc.
- IMDB – the Largest collection of movies, TV, celebrity info.
Suggest your favorite Apps to us on our Facebook Fan Page!
- The Score latest scores, news, upcoming times and games for most sports.
- Shazam – hold it near a speaker of music playing and it will listen to the music and then display what is being played and who is playing or singing it.
- Logmein – access your home computer from your iPad. Use any computer to log in to another.
- Poynt for Blackberry
- Hotel Pal
- Google Earth – Google has a wealth of apps, mapping, news, email, calendars, and more
- Multicam – see traffic on major roads in the GTA from cameras
- BAC Calc – Breathalyzer
- Chakra test
- Livestrong Calorie Counter
- Yellow pages
NOTE for all Apps: If listening to youtube videos or any video make sure you have a good data plan or streaming movies can cost you money depending on your 3G bandwith plan. Use wi fi if you do not have enough 3G bandwith. Learn how to switch to use Wi Fi to ensure you are not using your paid plan. Wi Fi is free. All kinds of restaurants, hot spots and places have wi fi. You should have it in your home.
These Apps (applications), usually associated with applications for iPhone, Blackberry and other hand held devices.